It will be a 2-Day Sale. We suggest the following dates:
- Prep for sale is 1-2 weeks.
- Sale Days
- The clearing of the home begins immediately after sale and home is completely clear within 5 business days unless otherwise discussed with homeowner.
All prep and set up prior to the sale.
- This includes merchandising, organizing, and pricing items, with an appraiser reviewing pricing if needed.
- Online ads on EstateSales.net and regionally promoted with video and photos that stay up throughout the duration of the sale.
- Email to our 10,000+ person database advertising the sale.
- Facebook Live video recorded and posted on our Facebook page, and EstateSales.net before sale and will remain until end of the sale. Please feel free to share!
- Pictures on our Facebook, Instagram, and website.
- Signs strategically placed (if allowed by HOA) in the neighborhood of the sale.
BEFORE THE SALE
We will be on location 1-2 weeks prior to sale date to set up. We do a walkthrough with you to determine any special pricing if required. In addition, any items that are not for sale must be clearly indicated and marked as such or moved 2 weeks prior to the sale.
We arrive at 7:00 am. The sale begins at 9:00 am. We have a designated checkout and hold area. We ring up every sale via Square Cash Register. We walk around the sale, watching all items and answer customer questions, pushing sales, and negotiating on pricing.
Please note we accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Venmo. Within ten business days upon conclusion of sale we will send a written summary detailing gross and net sale proceeds, fees and expenses deducted. We will deliver a check to you in the full amount of net proceeds, payable to signature on Estate Sale Agreement .
CLEARING OF THE HOME
The home will be completely cleared out after the sale for a flat fee of $350 unless otherwise determined ahead of sale. If a dumpster or additional trash is required, homeowner will be responsible for additional costs. This will be determined ahead of sale.
We look forward to working with you, and please let us know if you have any questions.